Concept of Stand Alone Complex: Something that is part of a collective, but acts on it's own accord, as an individual.
- developed by a collective, each one harboring its own individual meaning.
- The act of the same idea being shared by people who never met nor expressed ideals to one another at any time.
- both people's ideas and/or actions are the same, yet original for both parties.
- means that there were never a copy, rather multiple different events, actions and so forth all;
- ending up the same, or ending in a similar scenario
- even though influence was different for both parties.